Having a Theme Wedding will require planning. Here are some of the things to look out for:
- Location: Be sure to decide if you want to have an indoor or outdoor wedding. Have an estimate of the number of guests you will be having on-hand before booking a site.
- Decoration: A Guest Table is the Place to display all Your Wedding Theme Accessories. Guest Book with pen Set. Your Ring Bearer Pillow and Your Flower Girl Basket .
- Favours: A Theme Favour will thank your Guest and it will make an unforgettable wedding.
You will also want to choose a theme for your wedding. Here are a few examples:
- Flowers: Calla Lilly, Daisy, Roses.
- Location: Beach Wedding, Garden Wedding, Winery Wedding.
- Ethnic: Asian,Celtic Wedding.
- Seasons: Fall Wedding, Winter Wedding.
- Fairy Tale: Cinderella, Precious Moments.
There are many Wedding Themes, the possibilities are limited only by your imagination.