From the Father of the Bride - Wedding Toasts to the Bride
- I raise my glass and toast my daughter and the man she has chosen to be her life companion. A father sometimes wishes this day will never come, and even fears it. My daughter is a princess to me, and will always be my little girl. May happiness and joy be with her always.
- Let us raise our glasses and toast the happy couple. The bride has been like a warm ray of sunlight on my soul from the day she was born. Now, she begins a new life and there will be another man to whom she will turn for love and protection. But I want her to know her father will always be there for her. Cheers.
- Here’s to my daughter and her new husband. Raise your glasses and remember this truth: Her lucky man and I have each gained something this fine and blessed day. He gains a wife and a companion for life, while I gain a whole new stack of bills.
- I lift my glass to honor my daughter on this her wedding day. It is hard to find the right words to express the depths of my feelings. She was a fine daughter, and I am sure she will make as fine a wife. I am filled with a curious mixture of joy and wonder. Joy at the happiness I see in her eyes, and wonder at the miracle of seeing my baby child grow from a little girl to a woman.
- May I propose a toast to my daughter. She was a gift from God and I will always be grateful to have been honored by being her father. May God continue to bless her and her new husband and grant them safety, love, and happiness all the days of their lives.